Homes for Sale in Green Valley AZ
Townhomes and single-family homes for sale Green Valley AZ, ranging from some of the original, decades-old homes to a few new home developments, are sought after by those looking for a tranquil and safe community while close to conveniences. Green Valley— with a high desert elevation of 2,900 feet and a cooler climate — is one of the oldest 55+ master-planned communities in Arizona in southern Arizona’s breathtaking Santa Cruz Valley at the foot of the magnificent Santa Rita Mountain Range. It is a peaceful town that offers an affordable cost of living and has easy access to all the amenities and features of nearby neighborhoods. Because of that, the area has grown steadily as a thriving retirement community; many young couples or singles are also looking for a secure and pleasant place to put down roots for a new chapter after retirement. Green Valley is also described as “the town too good to die, populated by people who have learned how to live,” and often named one of the best places to retire by the magazines Where to Retire and New Choices for Retirement.
Green Valley, Arizona Neighborhoods
If you plan to move to this beautiful area, here are some of the best Green Valley, Arizona neighborhoods, offering charms and conveniences for perfect retirement living.
- Green Valley Desert Meadow. It is near the desert and is renowned for its lovely meadows. Numerous amenities, such as dining, shopping, and entertainment, are nearby.
- Canoa Ranch. It is a close-knit neighborhood with lots to do. There are many types of well-maintained residences, all with different architectural styles.
- Tucson Green Valley. It is an affordable neighborhood that offers a variety of amenities and is close to major highways.
- Las Campanas. It is an excellent place for people who enjoy the outdoors. Homes here are well-maintained, and there’s a strong sense of community.
- Santa Rita Springs. A close-knit neighborhood surrounded by desert scenery with plenty of things to do.
- Green Valley Country Club Vista. Offering top-notch homes with stunning valley views. The neighborhood also has plenty of things to do and is close to establishments.
- Green Valley Desert Hills. A vibrant and close-knit neighborhood with top-notch views and amenities.
- Village of Green Valley. It is a quiet and safe neighborhood ideal for families, close to recreational activities and shops.
Homes for Sale in Green Valley AZ: Real Estate Information
Green Valley offers a wide range of real estate options for discerning home buyers in the Arizona area, from single and multi-family homes to townhomes to condos. Homes for sale Green Valley AZ usually have contemporary, Pueblo Revival, Mediterranean, Santa Barbara, or Territorial architecture. The prices for single-family homes ranged from $222,000 to $1.2 million, whose square footage ran from around 974 to 8,005. There are only a few multi-family homes for sale in the real estate market of Green Valley, and they are mostly duplex and triplex homes, with 4-7 beds and bathroom arrangements. Townhomes for sale in Green Valley AZ cost $145,000 to $529,000 with square footage from 658 sq ft to 2,050 sqft. These homes are built with 2-4 bedroom and bathroom arrangements. These homes, regardless of property type, typically feature a kitchen or laundry room provided with equipment, a patio, and a garage; some also feature an extra room for storage or a workshop. Condos in Green Valley are priced from $118,000 to $364,900 and mostly have floor layouts of one bed and bath arrangement.
For more information about Green Valley and browse available homes for sale in the area, you can visit our featured page at https://tubac.com/green-valley/ or get in touch with our team should you need assistance or have inquiries about homes for sale in Green Valley, AZ.