A Look at the Impressive Homes for Sale in Simi Valley with Pools
Most people associate the “swimming pool” with summertime, exercise, and leisure. They recall all the refreshing swims they took during the sweltering summer days, parties, gatherings, and celebrations. Good thing you’ll have a year-round source of recreation with the homes for sale in Simi Valley with pools. Country Lane is an excellent spot to scout for such. It is a single-street subdivision featuring well-crafted and attractive houses. Properties sit on lots ranging between a third of an acre to a full acre, providing plenty of outdoor spaces. Many homes are already equipped with sparkling pools, but you can still expand, build your private backyard oasis and bring your vision to life to make it truly your own. Interior living spaces range between 2,200 sqft to 3,800 sqft and feature vaulted ceilings and hardwood floors. The gourmet kitchen has a large island, so you can easily prepare party food. This neighborhood provides an exclusive space to spend quality time with family and friends without leaving home.
Home Improvement Ideas to Enhance Your Living Space
Make your outdoor living space one of a kind with a bit of creativity and some elbow grease. Create a beautiful and functional area for relaxing and entertaining through these suggestions:
- Install an outdoor kitchen to cook and entertain guests while enjoying the fresh air. Opt for a simple grill or a complete setup with a sink, refrigerator, and plenty of counter space.
- A fire pit creates a cozy, inviting atmosphere for cool evenings and wine nights.
- Enjoy your outdoor living space, even on hot days or during a rain shower, by installing a pergola or covered patio as shade.
- A fountain or pond adds a calming and peaceful retreat from a long day’s work and may even attract birds and other wildlife.
- A deck or patio is an excellent dining, relaxing, and entertaining spot. Choose from a range of materials and styles to create the perfect look.
- Consider adding string lights, lanterns, and floodlights to enhance the ambiance providing both functional and decorative benefits.
- Extend your indoor living space with outdoor seating and furniture to relax and entertain in style.
Where to Hunt Homes for Sale in Simi Valley with Pool
A pool feature adds visual appeal to any backyard. Plus, it also increases the value of homes should you think about selling them in the future. Plenty of neighborhoods feature homes for sale in Simi Valley with pools, and Country Lane is one of them. It is in Northeast Simi Valley, where homesites are vast, measuring a third of an acre to a full acre, ideal for outdoor upgrades. Wood Ranch is a master-planned community surrounded by beautiful natural scenery. Some houses are on a cul de sac providing privacy in your backyard. Big Sky also offers a range of homes for sale with pools, including contemporary-style properties and more traditional family homes. Bridle Path showcases ranch-style layouts and Mediterranean-themed architectural styles with lots from half an acre to an acre. And lastly, the vacant lands at Indian Hills Ranch Estates are ideal for custom-built structures so you can incorporate your personal touch throughout the construction.
Start your search today and find your dream home by browsing our latest listings of homes for sale in Simi Valley with pools at https://buyahomeinsimivalley.com/simi-valley-central/country-lane/.