The Beautiful Palm Harbor, Florida, Neighborhoods
Palm Harbor, Florida, is a census-designated and unincorporated city in Pinellas County that is rich in history, culture, and economic success. Occupation of the region dates back to at least 1860, so it is steeped in history. It has expanded over the years into a mixed-use residential and commercial hub. Many exciting stores, restaurants, and service providers exist for businesses in Palm Harbor’s central business district. A stroll down Florida Avenue will give visitors a peek into the past since it is lined with historic buildings that have been lovingly restored and are now open to the public. Along with the exciting downtown, the region features numerous opportunities for outdoor recreation thanks to its many parks, lakes, and beaches. Palm Harbor’s proximity to major highway systems makes exploring the scenic areas to the north, south, east, and west accessible. Palm Harbor is a city that combines the best of both urban and suburban life, giving its residents the best of both worlds. Read further to know more about the Palm Harbor, Florida neighborhoods.
The Palm Harbor Neighborhoods Lifestyle
The Florida city of Palm Harbor is a haven for nature lovers. Golfers worldwide go to Innisbrook, Florida, to play at the Innisbrook Resort and Golf Club, home to the famed Valspar Championship. Take advantage of one of Lake Tarpon’s many public boat ramps or marinas, or cast a line in search of bass, catfish, or sunfish. There are beautiful hiking trails, picnic spaces, fishing docks, and playground equipment at John Chesnut Senior Park. Take advantage of the area’s many opportunities for restful reflection and active recreation.
If you have children, they will love the grassy play areas to run around and have fun. For adults, you may take a relaxing stroll around the beautiful Wall Springs Park or have some fun while learning about marine life and rescue operations at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium.
Palm Harbor, Florida’s residents have easy access to the big-city attractions of Tampa and St. Petersburg. You can reach either the Tampa International Airport or the St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport within half an hour.
Palm Harbor Real Estate Market Overview
- Palm Harbor, Florida, has single-family residences, multi-family buildings, apartments, townhouses, condominiums, and retirement communities.
- Prices for condos start at $138,000, and square footages go up to $629,000.
- The price range for townhouses is $169,000 to $629,000. The size range of available units is from 866 to 2,700 square feet.
- Houses between 790 to 4,100 square feet in size may be the perfect option for people looking for medium-sized single-family residences for their expanding families.
- The price range for these Palm Harbor starter houses is between $268,000 to $998,000.
- Lot sizes average between 0.09 and 0.35 acres.
- Luxury residences can be purchased for between $1,000,000 to $3,900,000.
- Larger, more sprawling houses can fetch anything from $3,000 to $7,200 per square foot.
- The plots are generous in size. Typical sizes for high-end homes are between 0.34 and 1.80 acres.
- The practical floor plans of these homes often include anywhere from two to five rooms and one to five baths.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. With the help of our carefully crafted community guides, you’ll get a sneak peek at the luxurious life you’ll soon be living. Visit this link to learn more: https://mypinellascountyrealestate.com/palm-harbor/